TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Additionally, Trate Studios reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time without prior notification. Site users must agree upon and abide by these changes accordingly. Please review this page periodically for changes. Any use of our Site at any time constitutes full acceptance of our service Terms.
Our Limited License to You. The content on this Site includes, but is not limited to, text, photos, videos, infographics, graphics, copyrighted material, trademarks, trade names, service marks, logos, information from our licensors, Submissions (as defined below) and other material (“Content”). As between us and you, ownership of such content is and remains with us. We grant you a limited, revocable, and nontransferable license to view and use the Content solely for your personal use. Except as expressly permitted by us in writing, you are not allowed to modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, create derivative works of, incorporate into any information retrieval system, exploit, license, distribute, transfer, sell, or re-sell any Content or any services obtained from this Site.
Your License to Us. Some areas of the Site provide the opportunity for you to share knowledge and to post interesting and helpful information directly or via web site links including, but not limited to, remarks, suggestions, ideas, videos, infographics, graphics, material, specifications, and other information (the “Submissions”). By posting Submissions, you grant to us an irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, exploit, perform, display worldwide, and create derivative works from the Submissions for any purpose without compensation to you. You also grant us the right to identify you as the author of your Submissions by name or email address. We will not be required to treat your Submissions as confidential. By posting Submissions, you represent and warrant that either you are the owner of the Submissions or that the owner of the Submissions has consented to your use of it in the manner in which it is used. You acknowledge that you are and will be solely responsible for your Submissions as well as any damages caused by it including, but not limited to, any infringement upon the rights of other parties.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, subscribe to a newsletter or email list, participate in an event, survey, contest or promotion, make a purchase, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, password, postal address, phone number, gender, date of birth, preference or interest data, and any other information you choose to provide. When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
If you provide an email address to invite a friend to participate in our Services, we will collect that email address and use it to send your friend such an invitation.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race, ethnicity, religion, political affiliations, or sexual orientation.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you create or log into your account through a third-party social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site; we may also collect information about you when you post content to our pages/feeds on third-party social media sites.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, improve and promote our products and services;
- Provide and deliver the information, products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, surveys, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by Company and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions, and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We are based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Trate Studios may contact you or provide you with service-related and/or promotional notices by means of postal mail, electronic mail, general site notifications and more using the contact information you have provided to us.
HOW TO CONTACT US
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Trate Studios, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at [email protected]